- 이용 기준 -
저희 프리랜서들의 모범 사례 작업
프리랜서들과 함께 하시면, 더 많은 일을 해내실 수 있습니다.
모든 것을 혼자서 하려고 하지 마세요.
자신이 가장 잘하는 일에 더 많은 시간을 쓰시고, 더 많은 일을 해내실 수도 있습니다.
채용 비용도 십분의 일 수준
디자인, 개발, 마케팅 및 작문 분야에서 혼자서도 구인이 가능합니다.
잘못 채용하고나서 후회한들 소용 없습니다.
실 사용자들의 리뷰 내용도 확인하시고, 자신이 최고의 결과를 취하고 있다는 확신도 가지십시오.
As Featured in
세계 최대 시장
Freelancer 서비스를 이용하여 자신들의 생각을 현실로 바꿔가는 수백만의 사용자들은 다양한 규모의 기업을 대표하고 있습니다. 소기업에서 대기업까지, 그리고 전문 기업가에서 시작 기업까지.
총 프로젝트 등록 건수
Excellent work, super fast, super quality and understood the brief perfectly!
If you're looking for a talented web developer you'll find people like Charchit to help you accomplish your needs.
Hiring an Excavation Professional on Freelancer
Excavating is no joke. It is not a simple dig and dump process at all. There are many aspects to consider when you decide you are going to excavate a site. Whether it be that you need to clear land to build a residential house on or your new office complex, it's clear that excavating is a job best left to the professionals.
And where can you find such professionals? Well, right here on Freelancer.com. Freelancer.com is an online platform where you can source all sorts of experts in all sorts of fields. It's such an easy process that you'll never look back ever again!
Key Aspects your next Excavation Specialist should have
When it comes to excavating you want to ensure the person or company handling the process knows exactly what they are doing.
Here are some key factors to look out for when looking to hire a local excavation specialist.
- Qualifications in Excavation and Construction – they need to be able to prove their trade qualifications to you by means of a certificate or diploma
- Registered with the local municipality and building association – this protects you and them down the line
- Project Management – this is vital – to be able to manage a project from A to Z – they must show you the plans they will be following for your specific need
- The understanding and experience in, not only excavating but cable TV systems, joint trench systems, directional boring, trenching, underground sewer and water systems, fiber jetting, cable plowing and telephone networks (both copper and fiber types)
- At least 3 years’ experience in this field either by way of qualified references or work referrals
- Cost Effective rates – it is really mostly the labor that needs to be negotiated and they should be charging fair and reasonable rates
- Machinery – your excavation expert should have good contacts for the machinery he will need to excavate or be able to supply his own machinery and equipment
- Insurance – do not go a step further until they can prove their contract works insurance certificate or policy – many things can go wrong, from natural disasters to subsidence and landslip issues – a good, solid insurance policy will cover most of these issues
Why use Freelancer for your Excavation needs?
With Freelancer.com you can cover a multitude of areas that may just be a nightmare to manage should you try employ someone staright from the internet or via the Yellow Pages.
Reasons to use Freelancer:
- A simple registration process
- Low costing fees once you secure that right person for the job
- Good qualified references on the Freelancers profile
- Easy communication platform via their Messenger system which is both user friendly on desktop or on mobile
- Easy payment methods using Freelancers unique Milestone payment platform
- Secure and safe meaning that you only pay for a job well done
No matter the size of the job, employing a Freelancing agent via Freelancer.com can give you peace of mind for your excavation project and we all know how much building of any sort can stress a person out. Post a project today via Freelancer.com and jump-start your next excavation project.
1. 일자리 등록
어떤 일을 처리하고자 하시는지 단 몇 초동안만 알려 주세요.
2. 프리랜서 선정
첫번째 입찰은 불과 몇 초만에 도착하고, 그 중의 최고를 선택하시면 됩니다.
3. 진행 현황 확인
언제든 어디서든 프리랜서와 채팅하실 수도 있고, 이들의 작업 내용을 검토하실 수도 있습니다.
4. 안전한 지불
급여 지불은 언제든 완전히 만족하실 때에 하시면 됩니다.
바로 검색: Excavation Professionals 분야
빠르고 간편합니다. 몇 가지만 알려 주시면 바로 서비스를 이용하실 수 있습니다.무료로 견적서 받아보기