- 이용 기준 -
저희 프리랜서들의 모범 사례 작업
프리랜서들과 함께 하시면, 더 많은 일을 해내실 수 있습니다.
모든 것을 혼자서 하려고 하지 마세요.
자신이 가장 잘하는 일에 더 많은 시간을 쓰시고, 더 많은 일을 해내실 수도 있습니다.
채용 비용도 십분의 일 수준
디자인, 개발, 마케팅 및 작문 분야에서 혼자서도 구인이 가능합니다.
잘못 채용하고나서 후회한들 소용 없습니다.
실 사용자들의 리뷰 내용도 확인하시고, 자신이 최고의 결과를 취하고 있다는 확신도 가지십시오.
As Featured in
세계 최대 시장
Freelancer 서비스를 이용하여 자신들의 생각을 현실로 바꿔가는 수백만의 사용자들은 다양한 규모의 기업을 대표하고 있습니다. 소기업에서 대기업까지, 그리고 전문 기업가에서 시작 기업까지.
총 프로젝트 등록 건수
Amazing SEO work with superb articles and target keywords.
If you're looking for a SEO expert you'll find people like Rekha to help you accomplish your needs.
Freelancer 상에서 an Insurance Agent을(를) 채용하는 일
Insurance is the means of protection from financial loss, it is a form of risk management used to hedge against the risk of an uncertain loss.
Insurance is provided by insurers and insurance companies and individuals purchase policies in exchange for cover. When an insurance policy is created a contract is drawn up which outlines all of the conditions for the insurance cover and outlines the premium for the cover. If the individual covered by the insurance policy experiences a loss, the submit a claim to the insurer and requests for a claim for the item.
The insurability of a policy and the risk involved in each policy is focused around a set of common characteristics which include:
- Accidental loss - when a claim is outside the control of the individual who has taken out the policy.
- Definite loss - The loss takes place at a known time, in a known place and from a known cause - ie. life insurance policies, accidents and worker injuries.
- Large amount of similar exposure units - large numbers of members experience the same occurrence.
- Large loss - the size is meaningful for the insured individual and makes an impact on their life.
- Affordable premium - if the insured event is likely to happen, then insurance will be so high it is not likely to be taken up.
- Calculable loss - this risk is focused on the probability of loss and the attendant cost.
- Limited risk of catastrophically large losses - insurable losses are independent and non-catastrophic and will not bankrupt the insured individual.
There are a range of types of insurance policies which can be taken out by individuals as well as businesses. Insurance types include:
- Auto insurance - this protects the policyholder against financial loss in the event of a car accident the policy usually covers property, liability and medical coverage.
- Health insurance - this protects the individual and their family members if the policy is a family policy as the policy covers the cost of medical treatments. Health insurance has a range of options and may include hospital based on the premium.
- Income protection insurance - this insurance has a range of policy options including disability insurance, total permanent disability insurance and workers compensation.
- Life insurance - this policy provides a monetary benefit to a decendant’s family or beneficiaries in the event of the insured individual’s death.
- Property insurance & home insurance - protects your property from unexpected damage from weather and also fire, flood and earthquake. Home insurance protects the contents of your home and personal effects that are insured under the policy.
- Liability insurance - covers legal claims against the parties insured and may include public liability, directors and officers liability insurance, professional liability insurance and other policies likely to cover the liability of an individual or business.
If you’re looking to engage an insurance expert to help with your individual or business insurance needs, log onto Freelancer.com today and view the extensive range of experience insurance experts who are available to assist.
1. 일자리 등록
어떤 일을 처리하고자 하시는지 단 몇 초동안만 알려 주세요.
2. 프리랜서 선정
첫번째 입찰은 불과 몇 초만에 도착하고, 그 중의 최고를 선택하시면 됩니다.
3. 진행 현황 확인
언제든 어디서든 프리랜서와 채팅하실 수도 있고, 이들의 작업 내용을 검토하실 수도 있습니다.
4. 안전한 지불
급여 지불은 언제든 완전히 만족하실 때에 하시면 됩니다.
바로 검색: 보험 에이전트 분야
빠르고 간편합니다. 몇 가지만 알려 주시면 바로 서비스를 이용하실 수 있습니다.무료로 견적서 받아보기