- 이용 기준 -
저희 프리랜서들의 모범 사례 작업
프리랜서들과 함께 하시면, 더 많은 일을 해내실 수 있습니다.
모든 것을 혼자서 하려고 하지 마세요.
자신이 가장 잘하는 일에 더 많은 시간을 쓰시고, 더 많은 일을 해내실 수도 있습니다.
채용 비용도 십분의 일 수준
디자인, 개발, 마케팅 및 작문 분야에서 혼자서도 구인이 가능합니다.
잘못 채용하고나서 후회한들 소용 없습니다.
실 사용자들의 리뷰 내용도 확인하시고, 자신이 최고의 결과를 취하고 있다는 확신도 가지십시오.
As Featured in
세계 최대 시장
Freelancer 서비스를 이용하여 자신들의 생각을 현실로 바꿔가는 수백만의 사용자들은 다양한 규모의 기업을 대표하고 있습니다. 소기업에서 대기업까지, 그리고 전문 기업가에서 시작 기업까지.
총 프로젝트 등록 건수
Excellent work, super fast, super quality and understood the brief perfectly!
If you're looking for a talented web developer you'll find people like Charchit to help you accomplish your needs.
Freelancer 상에서 an ITIL Expert을(를) 채용하는 일
Are you looking to improve efficiencies and expected service levels within your business? Or are you searching for an overall solution which will standardize and streamline IT provisions for your organization? If so then ITIL will bring you great benefit.
ITIL is an acronym for Information Technology Infrastructure Library and is a group of systems and procedures which make up an overall IT service management toolkit. The theories of ITIL are based on achieving alignment of IT equipment and infrastructure with the needs of the business.
The key difference in ITIL from traditional IT solutions is that certain aspects of it can be implemented or excluded depending on what is relevant to each particular business.
The elements that make up the ITIL service desk are as follows:
- Incident Management – all businesses are faced with IT issues on an ongoing basis, it is almost unavoidable when dealing with applications and programs on a daily basis. Incident Management is the crux of ITIL and it is built to simplify management of incidents.
- Problem Management – ITIL has a set of defined processes which help IT teams identify and rectify problems which have occurred often as a result of incidents.
- Change Management – ITIL is created with the aim of implementing strategies to minimize any risks or loss to business often associated with changing systems, infrastructure and programs.
- Ticketing – ITIL provides a ticketing system which prioritizes and organizes support tickets so that all IT issues are rectified in a methodical and by order of importance.
- Service request management – ITIL protocol provides methods to separate support enquiries so that each IT specialist can focus on their area of proficiency and expertise to ensure dedicated service which rectifies errors within a much faster turnaround.
A company using ITIL will provide an enhanced service surrounding their IT systems which can offer the following benefits to the organization:
- Make better use of existing resources which will save the company money.
- Remove threats associated with redundancy.
- Provide KPI measurables.
- Amalgamate key central processes.
- Provide IT services that meet the needs and demands of the business.
- Decrease room for error.
ITIL was created to increase IT efficiencies within an organization by reducing the risk of downtime commonly created by unstable systems and infrastructure.
If you are looking to implement ITIL systems into your organization you can benefit by hiring an ITIL trained expert found on Freelancer.com. Their varied range of training, skills and experience will mean that you can provide your company with up to date and relevant IT solutions which will enhance operations and therefore profit.
IT is one of the biggest threats to the seamless operation within any organization and engaging with an ITIL expert found on Freelancer.com will remove those threats and ensure that you stay one step ahead of your competitors by remaining online and fully functional at all times.
1. 일자리 등록
어떤 일을 처리하고자 하시는지 단 몇 초동안만 알려 주세요.
2. 프리랜서 선정
첫번째 입찰은 불과 몇 초만에 도착하고, 그 중의 최고를 선택하시면 됩니다.
3. 진행 현황 확인
언제든 어디서든 프리랜서와 채팅하실 수도 있고, 이들의 작업 내용을 검토하실 수도 있습니다.
4. 안전한 지불
급여 지불은 언제든 완전히 만족하실 때에 하시면 됩니다.
바로 검색: ITIL 전문가 분야
빠르고 간편합니다. 몇 가지만 알려 주시면 바로 서비스를 이용하실 수 있습니다.무료로 견적서 받아보기