- 이용 기준 -
저희 프리랜서들의 모범 사례 작업
프리랜서들과 함께 하시면, 더 많은 일을 해내실 수 있습니다.
모든 것을 혼자서 하려고 하지 마세요.
자신이 가장 잘하는 일에 더 많은 시간을 쓰시고, 더 많은 일을 해내실 수도 있습니다.
채용 비용도 십분의 일 수준
디자인, 개발, 마케팅 및 작문 분야에서 혼자서도 구인이 가능합니다.
잘못 채용하고나서 후회한들 소용 없습니다.
실 사용자들의 리뷰 내용도 확인하시고, 자신이 최고의 결과를 취하고 있다는 확신도 가지십시오.
As Featured in
세계 최대 시장
Freelancer 서비스를 이용하여 자신들의 생각을 현실로 바꿔가는 수백만의 사용자들은 다양한 규모의 기업을 대표하고 있습니다. 소기업에서 대기업까지, 그리고 전문 기업가에서 시작 기업까지.
총 프로젝트 등록 건수
Paula's design work was incredibly detail oriented and she was hyper responsive to our evolving needs.
If you're looking for a talented graphic designer you'll find people like Paula to help you accomplish your needs.
Freelancer 상에서 a Print Artist을(를) 채용하는 일
If you need a print professional, you’re probably in the market for graphic design, flyers, printing, brochures, business cards or offset printing. The print industry is a booming area of expertise an experienced freelancer are can make a drab brand or product look incredible with a few efficient printing and design tweaks.
Print designers combine images and text to create the layouts for advertising and marketing campaigns amongst other things. Print designers may be called upon to create and design the front covers of books, right through to DL flyers for a letterbox drop. The world is the print professional’s oyster and the range of projects a print professional can assist with it limited only by the imagination.
Print artists are in demand by the corporate world and make a living out of printing a range of corporate materials including corporate profiles, brochures, business cards, newspapers, magazines, stationery — the list is limitless.
Freelance print professionals can provide a wide variety of services remotely and conveniently arrange for your files to be sent in print ready versions, so all you have to do is provide your delivery address and wait for your printed materials to arrive.
Services provided by a print professional may include:
- Full graphic design services
- Digital printing services
- Print layout and creating print ready files
- Online printing
Whether you need files in DL, A4, A5, A6 or a completely bespoke size print, a printing professional can customize a design to suit your exact specifications.
Freelancer printing professionals may assist in a range of tasks in the printing process, however, specialize mainly in design, concepts and arranging layout to pages in specific formats so that materials can be sent away to be printed and delivered to your business.
The printing process has three stages: prepress, press, and binding or finishing. Each of these stages is usually taken care of by a specific specialist that focuses on one step in the printing process.
If you’re looking for a freelance print professional, you should focus on an individual who has the following skills:
- Communications skills - good communications skills are essential when working with clients to develop printing jobs for corporate projects. A small miscommunication can mean a very expensive mishap and may mean the design needs to be redone. Always clearly communicate the size, specs and brief to your print professional ahead of each job.
- Attention to detail - this is probably one of the most important elements of print specialists, as attention to details will mean the difference between a perfect print job and a re-print.
- Computer skills - these days a print professional will have extensive experience in online graphic design programs and will be familiar with publishing software. Be clear which program you would like your designer to use for your project so that edits can be made quickly for both printer and designer.
If you are looking to hire a print professional for your marketing and business needs, view the extensive range of freelance print specialists at Freelancer.com
1. 일자리 등록
어떤 일을 처리하고자 하시는지 단 몇 초동안만 알려 주세요.
2. 프리랜서 선정
첫번째 입찰은 불과 몇 초만에 도착하고, 그 중의 최고를 선택하시면 됩니다.
3. 진행 현황 확인
언제든 어디서든 프리랜서와 채팅하실 수도 있고, 이들의 작업 내용을 검토하실 수도 있습니다.
4. 안전한 지불
급여 지불은 언제든 완전히 만족하실 때에 하시면 됩니다.
바로 검색: 판화가 분야
빠르고 간편합니다. 몇 가지만 알려 주시면 바로 서비스를 이용하실 수 있습니다.무료로 견적서 받아보기