The Accountant/Executive Assistant maintains records of financial transactions by establishing accounts; posting Transactions utilizing Quickbooks Online Edition; ensure legal requirements compliance. In addition the Accountant/Executive Assistant Executive Assistant Provides high-level administrative support to company executives. 40% of qualified candidates time will be spent performing accounting duties and the remaining 60% will be spent performing Executive Assistant duties.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the
• Develops system to account for financial transactions by establishing a chart of accounts;
defining bookkeeping policies and procedures.
• Maintains subsidiary accounts by verifying, allocating, and posting transactions.
• Balances subsidiary accounts by reconciling entries.
• Maintains general ledger by transferring subsidiary account summaries.
• Balances general ledger by preparing a trial balance; reconciling entries.
• Maintains historical records by filing documents.
• Prepares financial reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing account information and
• Complies with federal, state, and local legal requirements by studying requirements; enforcing
adherence to requirements; filing reports; advising management on needed actions.
Executive Assistant Functions:
• Acting as a first point of contact: dealing with e-mail/mail correspondence and phone calls.
• Organizing meetings and appointments, often controlling access to the manager/executive.
• Maintaining Schedule utilizing Calendar
• Booking and arranging dining reservations, travel, transport and accommodation.
• Monitoring wellness and health of executives
• Data Entry Skills
• Analyzing Information
• Communication Proficiency
• Time Management
• Collaboration Skills
• Personal Effectiveness/Credibility
• Technical Capacity
• Stress Management/Composure
This job operates in a professional office environment. This role routinely uses standard office
equipment such as computers, phones, photocopiers, filing cabinets and fax machines.
이 프로젝트의 입찰 현황은 다음과 같습니다. 입찰자: 56명, 평균 입찰가: $1065
Hello Sir/ Madam I'm capable of handling any type of Accounting and Taxation work. Also I've an experience of 1 year of working in a CA Firm and handling work of Corporate Audit as well as GST audit.
I offer my service to complete this job in an effective and efficient ways, as I have more than 20 years experiance in accounts and auditing feiled, I am sure that assignment of project to is most appropriate option
Hello sir I am Asha.I am living in uae. My qualification is MBA finance. I have 4 years experience in accounting. Kindly consider me for this work. Regards Asha
Greetings, I am hereby offering skills and competences to meet your expectations and provide the more accurate and efficient results for this job. Look forward to working with you. Best regards,