Terraform expertise is a must
• Hands on infrastructure design and implementation with an IT professional services firm or similar background
• Knowledge of major cloud technologies including virtualization, containers, networking etc. on different cloud platforms and additional knowledge or experience in the areas of IT and/or cloud technology architecture, service management and/or resiliency is a plus
• Architecture & design methods to gather and analyze requirements, design and implement specific solutions. Good understanding of conceptual, logical and physical design stages
• Participating in detailed design sessions to outline a backlog of implementation tasks managed through an agile process, CI/CD implementation, etc.
• Designing and documenting detailed and implementable architectures for IBM, AWS, RedHat, Azure and GCP cloud platforms
• Infrastructure engineering experience with Linux, x86 hardware, networking (DNS, Routing, Switching) and storage technologies
• Infrastructure (orchestration, provisioning and configuration) automation using tools such as Terraform, Packer, Chef, Ansible, etc.
• Hands-on with Public Cloud (IaaS, PaaS) and Infrastructure as Code having developed tools and scripts to build base VMs and OS configurations inclusive of security best practices and middleware/platform installation and configuration
• Proof of technical implementation skills across a range of technologies for at least one public cloud
• Structuring requirements (functional and non-functional) and backlog
• Agile process and backlog management including stand-ups, grooming, and retrospective and DevOps tool chain
• Good understanding of security controls and implementations in the cloud
• Must have worked on Agile projects and understand Scrum
• Deep understanding of design best practices for at least one cloud provider
• Familiarity with the logging and monitoring tools like ELK, Splunk, CloudWatch, and CloudTrail a plus
• Experience configuring databases and messaging services a plus
• Cloud storage knowledge of services like S3, Blob storage, Swift, Rubrik, Cohesity etc., a plus
• Certified in one or more cloud technology (RedHat, AWS, Azure, GCP) or equivalent demonstrable proof of expertise with a plan to achieve certification.
• Knowledge of SDLC life cycle (agile and waterfall) and associated IT processes - Scrum and/or Design Thinking certification is desirable
• Prepare technical presentations or demonstrations to gain client commitment
• Own the design and implementation of specific technologies and components of the architecture
• Contribute to architecture knowledge base and methods with documents and code assets
• Participate in component design reviews to capture learnings and update methodologies and assets
• Conduct technology lunch and learns to disseminate implementation knowledge
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
• Expertise in specific technology design and implementation competencies such as VPC design, IAM definition, OS tuning/configuration, Kubernetes, database tuning/configuration, DevOps toolchains, provisioning automation, service management, operations and security
• Ability to lead a portion of requirement or design workshops relative to domain of expertise
• Communication & documentation skills to articulate the design and impact of technical solutions and specific implementations
• Hands on with DevOps and CI/CD automation tools such as Git, Jenkins, terraform, Ansible, and cloud native scripting such as CloudFormation and ARM templates.
• Hands on scripting with one or more: YAML, JSON, PowerShell, BASH or Python
• Docker and Kubernetes container orchestration and management platform implementation
Preferred Technical and Professional Expertise
• AWS certifications a big plus
이 프로젝트의 입찰 현황은 다음과 같습니다. 입찰자: 27명, 평균 입찰가: $1175
I have experience with automation and integration solutions using batch, powershell, c#, ansible, terraform and shell. I also have knowledge in cloud solutions using AWS and Azure. I can help with this project.