We have bought an Android webview template. Here is the documentation link about that webview template. ( [login to view URL] ).
It has included a simple in-app purchase function which can only be used to purchase for hide ad for one time.
We need someone create an extra advanced In-App-Purchase function for that template.
Our requirements :
1) In-App Purchase function which can purchase the same item multiple times.
2) The coding method must follow that template. The template provides a really simple method for us (layman) to use it.
For example, we just need to write '<a href="inapppurchase://?successful_url=[login to view URL]">Buy In-App Purchase</a>' inside our html page. After that, when android user click on that link , it will trigger the Google Play In-App-Purchase function.
By using this coding method, we can easily edit(add or delete) the In-App-Purchase items into the code in the future.
3) We need an android code which sends the receipt of an in-app purchase to the server
4) We need server code (must be in PHP) which validates the receipt sent from the App with Google's servers
5) We need all the possible responses from Google's servers