I am a complete beginner in android development so appreciate your help. I have designed the application and partly developed it in Unity.
1) All screens needed for my app have been created and the UI elements are all in place. However, the content on the inspiration_Screen needs finishing with videos from YouTube of inspirational people, quotes, mindfulness/relaxation, and music. Not a lot of videos are needed just 2 or 3 for each category.
2) Navigation mostly works, there is an issue with the back button. For example: On the UserMenu screen, open the Diary_Screen and there are two buttons, one for adding and one for viewing entries. If you click the adding entries button it takes you to the appropriate screen, then if you go back to the previous page (viewing/adding entries screen) the back button works perfectly. The problem happens now when trying to get back to the menu screen, you click it and it takes you back to the add entry screen.
3) The Login, Register, ForgotPassword and ResetPassword screens need functionality.
4) The diary needs functionality so that once an entry is submitted they can see the data in the ViewEntries_Screen. The Triggers, SafetyNetwork and CopingStrategies screens need functionality so that users are able to add, edit and save their entries.
5) The Meditate and Gratitude screens need functionality so that users can practise gratitude and meditation for 5 minutes. On the Meditation_Screen I would like soft, tranquil music to play along for the 5 minutes they are practising.
6) The Account_Screen needs finishing in regards to the users being able to upload a photo of themselves, change their password, delete the account and set up notifications. The notifications I would like set up are to remind the user to practise meditation and gratitude at least once a day.
I believe that is everything. Please let me know if you think that you would be able to complete in the timeframe given or if you would need more time.
이 프로젝트의 입찰 현황은 다음과 같습니다. 입찰자: 2명, 평균 입찰가: $22
i can do it for you with Ui/Ux Design i have certifications in Android development from : Google , Udacity , Microsoft academy , SoloLearn contact me (chat me first )