The Visual Studio 2019 extension will do:
1. The user selects 1 o more files in "Solution Explorer" window
2. Right clic and selects "Duplicate and replace" (the extension should add this menu option)
3. The extension opens a windows with 2 fields "Text to find" and "Replace with"
4. The extension duplicate the files renaming "Text to find" with "Replace with" inside the file names.
5. The extension search *Inside* the code of the files and replace "Text to find" with "Replace with" inside the code.
6. The duplicated files should be added to the project in the same folder than the originals
Hi Manger! I am very interested in your project. This is a very good idea and a great plan. So I want to do this project. I have talent skills in C# and API. So I think I can finish this project quickly. Regards.