Looking for a developer familiar with ffmpeg and prefer knowledge of Blackmagic Decklink SDK. The main part of the project to create a CPP program to interrogate an I/O card that is embedded in a Linux server.
• Write a C++ program that captures data from Blackmagic DeckLink Duo 2 card via API. The hardware manufacturer provided the documentation and SDK, including code samples.
• Create Daemon or web service to read data from the MySQL database and output to a one-page web UI. No creative or CSS needed for the UI. There are other ways to achieve the goal, I am open to your suggestion.
• The embedded card is in a Linux (Ubuntu) computer. The Embedded card input will have an HD/SDI video stream.
• Must be experienced in C++, MySQL, Daemon
• The developer should be able to simulate a testing environment for initial testing. At the same time, I will test the source code to confirm it works as expected.
• Effective communication is essential. Once we start the project, the developer should be able to communicate during a minimum 6 hours period a day, which means the developer or I should respond each other's message within 30 minutes during that period of time, not hours without responding. We can discuss and decide a time period that works for both of us. My available hours are between 8:30 am – 10:30 pm US EST.
• Please read the project description carefully before bidding on the project.
• Upon acceptance of the project, more information will be shared.
이 프로젝트의 입찰 현황은 다음과 같습니다. 입찰자: 15명, 평균 입찰가: $1144
Hello. I have good skills in C++ and i'm familiar with FFMpeg lib. I have read your project description carefully and i can do it. Contact me please. Thank you. Yang L.