1. We have two excel files, Ex: File 1 and File 2.
2. File 1 contain barcode, price, images and other information. File 2 contain barcode and price columns.
3. Using File 2 we wanted to identify the barcodes that match with barcode in File 1. For matching barcodes, update the price details from file 2 into File 1.
4. The final output file should contain all the columns in File 1 with updated price details from file 2.
5. Unmatched barcodes products can be ignored/filtered out from the output file
이 프로젝트의 입찰 현황은 다음과 같습니다. 입찰자: 80명, 평균 입찰가: $22
Hi, this is something that can be done quickly, probably under 30 minutes in excel. If you are interested in working with me, please message me with sample files and i will try to help immediately. Thanks, Milan
HI we are experienced in Excel Report Project, we are brilliant. We can start right now but we have few doubts and questions let’s have a quick chat and get it started waiting for your reply.
Hi, I can help you with this, it's up to you to decide if we solve it only with formulas or with a macro in excel. Please send me those 2 files so I can check and send back a sample solution. Thanks, Dom
I have 20 years in Database Developing, administration, Programming, System Analysis, Data Analysis using Ms. Access, Ms. Excel, VBA, VB6, Vb.net, C#, SQL, SQL/PL SQL, and MS SQL Server