We are developing a game similar to this bejeweled game see link:
[[url removed, login to view]<wbr />free/bejeweled2?mid=<wbr />bejeweled2_pcweb_en_full] But in our version instead of jewels there will be animal icons.
1) Splash screen
2) Main menu with buttons: Classic, Timed, info, more
3) Info screen with info text we provide and with nice graphics illustrating of the game. We will provide the info
4) 6 Background images for game play - views and scenery (beach, desert, snowy mountain, forest, river, out of space
5) Game play layout graphics - bars, score area, buttons, grid
6) 12 Animal icons to be used as game chips. the all need to be rounded and at the same size.
7) A few different shining effects to the game screen area
10) Letters that popup with score
11) Nice popups with instructions and explanations that popup during game play
12) Level complete splash and animation 13) Nice Number fonts (0 to 9) for score)
14) Images need to be designed exactly for 768?*1024 pixels (1024 hight and 768 width)
15) There will be 3 grid sizes: 4x4,6x6,8x8 so animals and grid need to be in large enough pixel size.
16) Market for hit that marks on the next available match to make.
17) Each animal icon needs a few frames for shine animation.
18) Nice graphical popups for: Level 1, Level 2, etc. For: Nice going, Congratulations, Hurry up,
19) Level completed splash screen
20) Some small changes might come up during development when we see the graphics taking place.
See attached screenshots of Bejeweled game on iPhone.
The graphics quality and direction should be in that quality standards or above.
But the feeling should be more of a forest, river, plane, African, amazon kind of animal kingdom theme.