I need a web developer to modifications to php-based website builder script built on codeigniter framework.
Here's the script: [url removed, login to view]
I want you to make the following changes to the script:
1. Integrate billing of the script with Wordpress paid membership pro plugin. So, if the membership of the user is active, he'll be able to access the website builder script otherwise not.
2. Re-design the User interface of the website builder without making any changes to the layout. The layout would be the same, but you should style the builder menus and sidebars with elements available from a free UI set. If that doesn't work, you should simply change colors of the user interface so that it looks different. Current UI is based on flat design pro by design modo.
3. Copy the menus of existing header blocks(pre-defined sections) and reproduce them as seperate sections. For example: you would take this menu: [url removed, login to view] and make it as a separate block.
4. Remove the existing "older versions" feature. Currently, if any unsaved changes are made to the website project they are automatically stored as revisions. I want you to remove that feature so that there are no revisions, and the user has to save the changes or they are lost.
5. Restrict the number of projects in the builder the user can create to 10. So, if he wants to add additional projects he should delete some projects and then add. The default limit would be 10, but it should be configured easily for each user or plan by the admin under wordpress billing plugin dashboard.
My budget for this project is $100. Please give me a relevant project proposal, that suits the project description.
More explaination regarding task #1:
Integrate billing of the script with Wordpress paid membership pro plugin. In a nutshell, if the membership of the user is active, he'll be able to access the website builder script otherwise not. I want no reference so that the billing is handled by wordpress. The current wp user dashboard of paid membership pro plugin is like this.
Now after customization, when the user logins he logins using the wordpress username and password. So, after that, he'll see this tweaked wp "user" level dashboard(esentially the website builder screen).:
And, he'll be able to manage his billing here like this (which is the initial wordpress user billing as we have seen earlier).: http://i.imgur.com/JdndZJL.png .
Instead of showing the billing information in plain text, i want you to tweak the wp-user-profile like this so that everything is under one-roof: http://i.imgur.com/5xgKGzl.png (For illustration purposes only) . I have something like this(wp+paid memberships pro+profile) already developed under of my projects, if you want to extract if from there you can.
Apart from these options, add contact "support"option to the billing area using the wordpress support ticket plugin. Moreover, if the user membership is active, it should show some tick mark in the ticket submitted by the user so that i can verify him.. I use freshdesk, it would be great if you can integrated wordpress membership tickets on freshdesk or a simple wordpress plugin should work..
More explanation regarding task #4.
In case in future, if i need the revisions to be enabled across the platform. Give me simple instructions or put an option so that i can easily re-enable it.
All these script modifications you make must be robust, so that in the future if script developer makes any minor updates they shouldn't be lost.
Add a demo user to the script so that it resets after every 20 minutes
이 프로젝트의 입찰 현황은 다음과 같습니다. 입찰자: 22명, 평균 입찰가: $228
Hi I work towards providing reliable, relevant and robust IT solutions at most competitive prices to my customers. I ensure 100% customer satisfaction so lets start Thanks