Candidate must have prior live project practical experience in word-press and must have deep level knowledge. (Mandatory : Min 2 years’ experience in word-press)
Candidate must able to customise themes as well as must able to write custom codes whenever required.
Candidate must able to do following things:
1. Plugin creation , Plugin activation - Hook, Plugin deactivation – Hook
2. Create database - Create custom tables and manage its complexity – (For example tables required for shopping carts, task management systems, or booking systems)
3. Add, delete, and customise existing scripts and CSS. Write clean Scripts and CSS codes and implement it.
4. Creating short codes.
5. Filter content – for dynamic pages.
6. Must know how to implement ajax in word-press to provide interactive content to site user.
7. Must able to write and implement custom SQL queries.
8. Site security Management - Must able to use / implement Nonces for Plugin Security.
9. CMS Development
10. Order, Payment and shipping management.
11. Marketing management
12. SEO Management
Must know mobile web development and responsive web design -> cross-browser integration.
Fluency in UI design, Page layout and typography on the web.
Basically looking for developer for long term relationship have good project so if any one interested please contact on firstname.lastname@example.org