I’m looking for a programmer to help me build a simple subscription-based web app that enables users to create and store small templates to make writing messages easier.
I’m hoping to find a reliable and talented programmer who works quickly, produces great work, is reliable, online often on chat or Skype, and trustworthy. I have many projects I’d like to create, and this could be the start of a great long-term business relationship.
Since I’m not a PHP developer, your work will be checked regularly by an expert programmer to ensure quality.
Here are some details about the project:
• Paypal recurring subscription based (if a client cancels, the app knows. 100% self-serving billing)
• Three signup options (free, pro, and unlimited accounts) to determine number of templates
• Ability to upgrade/downgrade at any time
• You’ll be delivered a PSD of each page you’ll be coding. No design knowledge required
• The homepage will be usable as a free account, but you can’t store templates until you sign up
• Code will have to be very well secured and cannot be easily stolen / downloaded / used offline.
• Signup page will need security so it can’t be broken with bots (Captcha integration on “Free” accounts)
• Four windows on homepage, “Your templates”, “Add new template”, “Create message”, “Your message”
• Each window is draggable so their positions are customizable and saved automatically
• 100% width design (responsive)
List of pages:
• Homepage (The app itself. Signup is a simple signup pop-up that will appear at the top)
• Settings (Single page)
• Login page (also the logout page, will have a notice at the top when you’ve logged out)
• Via Paypal
• Prefer to pay you weekly in sprints
• Must sign a non-disclosure agreement prior to working
• Must send a photo of your ID to prove your identity prior to working
• Lives in the United States (preferred)
• Speaks great English
• Ability to code pages from a PSD (Photoshop Document), pixel perfect.
• Online often on Skype or Google Chat
• Built on my dedicated server so I can see the progress as we go along
To apply for this gig, please list two things to qualify:
1. Your total estimated cost of this project from the details I described
2. How many weeks you anticipate this to take from start to finish
If you're a rockstar and can tackle this web app and make it amazing, please apply and make your pitch stand out so I will choose you =] My choice will not be based on the cheapest / most expensive price, but on a variety of factors and how well your pitch is written. I ignore copy / pasted pitches.
Thank you, looking forward to working with you!