PHP/MYSQL website - cart content is stored in a session variable.
When checking out the customer has 3 options :
- offline payment when picking up goods at the store (not in scope of project)
- offline money transfer (not in scope of project)
- offline payment via Mollie payment solution ([login to view URL])
What needs to be developed :
1/ integration of Mollie online payment
2/ actual checkout & stock
- when customer checks out the following details are available in a session variable :
- general order data (timestamp / ID / ref number / ...)
- product ID / unit price / description / quantity ordered ( x number of products bought)
- customer data (name / address / ...)
- if payment fails : redirect to cart page to choose different payment method
- if payment is a success : redirect to confirmation page + decrease item stock with quantity sold + auto mail to shop owner + auto mail to client (content of both auto mails not in scope of project)
Timing : work needs to be done by end of week 39 (29/09/19) & can be started on 22/09/19.