Please do not apply you do not agree with the payment terms. It is a waste of your time and mine.
Paying $2000 for a complete IOS app to be completed in 75 days.
No upfront payments, not negotiable. I do not believe in paying when there is no work to be paid for. And since we are doing all of this online, there is no trust as to speak of. Money will be uploaded to freelancer.com anyway so if you complete a project, then you get paid. It is that simple.
Payment is only released when the product is completed. This is a milestone release system which means pay is only released upon completed work.
No hard coding. No php. Version update every two weeks.
I have hired more than ten freelancers in my time and to be honest, most of them did not do a very good job. At the end, it was either an unhappy client or an unhappy freelancer. Some of those jobs even resulted in disputes. Please DO NOT let that be us.
ONLY APPLY IF YOU ARE 100% SURE YOU CAN COMPLETE THIS JOB WITHIN THE DEADLINE.
If lateness in completing deadline, then there will be a deduction of $20 per day it is late.
1) IOS frontend and backend
2) Time management
3) Deadline management
4) Payment integration/ real chat integration
5) Attention to detail
6) Invision, Zeplin and Sketch software/familiarity.
Please submit your proposal WITH your answers to the following questions:
1) How many developers are taking on this job? Are you a solo freelancer or is this a team effort?
2) How much time can you (and your team if you have one) commit to this job per week?
3) What are your hours of work?
4) Can you complete an app similar to AIRBNB for under 75 days?
5) How good are you with attention to detail in design?