High-Level Project requirements: Develop a responsive website in which
• The user can search for the specific item; the Authenticated user can Register and add items.
• 2 type of users can access/Login, Social Media integration-based Login, Custom Login/Registration and reset the password. Mail confirm of registration,
• Admin can approve the item registration.
• View My Account details for the logged-in user.
• Google maps integration for finding location/auto geolocation detection.
• Auditing and Advertisement component.
• The site should be responsive to support Mobile, tablet, Laptop/Desktop devices.
• Content pages – like Copyright, About…, Contact Us Form.
• Logged-in user type 1 can raise a request and User type 2 can accept the request.
• The system can send emails to users.
1. Static HTML files for all wireframe pages
2. Java application source with build configuration
3. SQL Scripts to create DB schema, tables, and load data.
Points to note:
• Following information will be shared before starting development: 1. Wireframe 2. Requirements.
• The developer should be able to use their own development environment with Eclipse, Tomcat
• Common database (can be accessed through the internet) will be provided for development purpose
o Front End: HTML5, CSS3, BootStrap
o Back-end: Java/Spring/Spring Boot / Hibernate
o Database: Oracle
• All industry standard best practices must be followed.
• Testing is planned in parallel and post-one-month of development. Any defects raised during testing should be fixed within the amount quoted.
• Payment: Payment will be made at the schedule given below.
o Milestone 1: Completion of Static HTML – 20%
o Milestone 2: Completion of development for Search results with Google Map integration – 20%
o Milestone 3: Completion of development for Login, Registration, Social Media integration – 20%
o Milestone 4: Completion of development for all other functionalities – 20%
o Milestone 5: Fix all defects raised as part of testing – 20%
• Please quote a reasonable time and cost to complete the project.
• The Job poster has rights to pick/not to pick any person who bids for the project in his own decision.
• The Job poster has right to cancel the project at any stage of the project
Copy Right Information:
Any documents/items shared/developed as part of this project is owned by “Compile IT Inc”. Information from any document/project should not be copied/used outside of this project for any reason.
이 프로젝트의 입찰 현황은 다음과 같습니다. 입찰자: 19명, 평균 입찰가: ₹179006
Hi, We are a team of java and python developers who ensure on time task completion with complete customer satisfaction. Please find our portfolio below [login to view URL]
Dear, i have 2+year experience in web development there are various projects done on using Java, J2EE, AngularJs, Ajax to develop web application. better user interface design better performance.