Join a fast growing, venture-funded startup! LexInnova is a Silicon Valley-based start-up that utilizes AI algorithms and marketplace model to match freelancing legal professionals with the right projects from law firms and corporate legal departments. The founders of the company had terrific backgrounds in law, engineering, machine learning, U.S. Army, diplomacy, academics, wine blogging and basketball. Inspired by a shared vision to build a transformative product, they came together and hit on a great idea at just the right time. LexInnova is now on its way to become the world’s largest marketplace for legal services.
Ideal candidate should have
- Working knowledge of React Native is a must.
- Strong passion for Programming in general and App development in specific.
- Strong problem solving skills.
- Strong system design and architecture skills.
- Curiosity to tinker around, explore new paradigms and strong zest for
- E2E App development and/or experience of developing SDKs is good to have.
• At least an undergraduate degree in Computer Science, Engineering or
• Preferably from Tier 1 College
• Any experience with product based company will be a plus
• At least one app published in the play store.
Technical Skills :
• Experience in React JS is mandatory.
• Must have worked on a SPA framework: ReactJS, AngularJS, BackboneJS,
• NodeJS knowledge is a plus
• Fluent in responsive design and mobile / tablet UI / UX
• Knowledge about UI testing automation
• Web mobile (touch devices: mobiles and tablets) experience is expected
• UI Performance: should have hands on experience of optimising page load, rendering, caching.
• Good understanding of AJAX and its UI implications
• Sense for appeal & aesthetics from a usability perspective.
Soft Skills :
• Obsessed with best practices and have an eye for detail
• Self-starter with a high level of drive and commitment
• High energy and drive to work in a start-up environment.
• Conceptual thinking, flexibility and ability to juggle with multiple responsibilities.
• Ability to work under pressure and confidence to deal with complex issues
• Strong communication skills.
• Hands-on and detail oriented.