Read this well carefully and provide the needed document for bid. (You don't need fast auto bid We prefer you bid after you read well and make needed the document so you can become a condidate ).
As part of new development of our new "Digital Experience Monitoring" solution, we are looking for a software architect who can guide us to pick and choose the best technologies that are suitable for our requirements.
Our "vision" is to create a solution with the following components:
- App that will be deployed on end-user mobile device. The goal of this app will be to execute tasks to measure the performance of network throughput (speed tests to predefined data center locations, hop-by-hop network trace to specified locations, network discovery etc.), performance of app, collect telemetry data etc, access calendar and network performance metrics on the data to enrich and help troubleshoot user experience issues with cloud apps that users access via their mobile device. App will be supporting IOS and Android.
- Even though, certain parts of the collected/produced data after each task may be kept locally on the phone, majority will be push to a central cloud location for analysis.
- This will be running on a subscription basis.
- Centralized orchestration of the subscribers and entire solution
- Centralized data visualization based on the collected data
- Centralized data storage (support for multiple data storage technologies)
- Centralized data processing engine
- Containerized micro-services based architecture to address: redundancy, scalability
- Machine learning capabilities
We would like to have a software framework designed with cloud deployment in mind. the ideal candidate will be able to provide a document that
- breaks the functionality in individual services/components, elaborate on how these components will be communicating with each other and end user
- how the internal workflow of the solution will be in terms of inter communications
- what technologies/frameworks will be used on each layer to deliver the required performance expectations
- break the project in milestones and help us come up with an minimum viable product for the first phase