I need to make an app, i have the video of how it should work, its simple:
1) read a .dat file/csv for some info and show each one. when one selected->
2) open the camera with OCR to identify locally a chain of 11 numbers. if the number is between the parameters of the file (f.e. the file says the value must be min: 10000000000 and max: 20000000000 and the value is greater than or lower than must send an alert to confirm or read again, if confirm it asks to take a new picture w/o OCR to confirm the validity)
3) Record each step gps every minute (the backend is already done to get this info)
4) Edit the .DAT file adding the value readed and a flag if is inside/outside the parameters.
5) Button to manually send images to an S3.
6) To enter the app it requires a 4 digit passcode that is in the first row of the .DAT file.
The app won't be in the appstore, its a propietary app and we have access to every device installed.
이 프로젝트의 입찰 현황은 다음과 같습니다. 입찰자: 78명, 평균 입찰가: $622
OCR Read Excel Read GPS Every Mintue S3 Upload Passord Relevant Skills and Experience I have 5 years of experience in android. Proposed Milestones $750 USD - Design $750 USD - Development.