Starting with text files. Send files to a Node.JS API that will receive the text data file, convert file into json data structure and then load the data into a MongoDB database.
* Create a test client
* Create a post API in NodeJS/Express that can receive large files (in multi-parts)
* Convert text data file into json
* Load Data file into the MongoDB using the MongoDB Import facility.
* Keeps track of data file load status (success and errors)
* Files are stored and managed in the file system (keeping an archive of loaded files).
* Node.JS is built into and deployable as a docker image.
* MongoDB is available as a deployable docker image or a MongoDB service in the cloud.
* Code is stored in Github.
* Parameterised to allow additional files to be added to existing or new collections and remove hard coding of settings
* Use csv to json library (csvtojson)
* Node API to generate mock data file ([login to view URL])
* Node/Express/Nest preferred
* Jwt security on the API
* Ability to run a MongoDb command post data file load to manipulate data inside MongoDB
이 프로젝트의 입찰 현황은 다음과 같습니다. 입찰자: 35명, 평균 입찰가: $183
Hello. I have good experience with nodejs and mongodb. I checked your description and understood. I can do your project well. I want to discuss with you in detail.
Hello, sir. I have enough experience in MongoDB and Nodejs programming. I can help you with MongoDB and Nodejs and you will get wonderful results. What about talking your project with me in more detail? Ok, Thank you.