Description: Looking for a website to promote Remote Technical Computer support in the USA. Similar design to [url removed, login to view], www,[url removed, login to view] [url removed, login to view] .
successfull bidder will include the following:
YOU MUST INCLUDE your LIVE EXAMPLES of WORK!!!
NOT SCREEN SHOTS or NON WORKING WEBSITES!!!
1) clear description of services -
a)Small to Medium sized Business
c)Wholesale to other technical support companies
2) Ability to order services via a credit card on a secure web platform.
3) Design the website for SEO - Search Engine Optimization with proper keywords so promotion is maximized.
4) Include website support for the first year as well as website promotion.
5) Keep page design to one page viewable so client does not have to scroll to the bottom of the page to see important information.
6) Make all navigation aids available on each page. To allow for the person seeking help to see other parts of the site without having to "go back".
7) Design graphics with generic technical support look and feel. Simple is better.
8) Make the website using industry standard design and not to a particular platform. (design should be in HTML and not ASP. So it is not dependent on Microsoft products but will work in their browser.
9) Design for Firefox, Netscape and also Internet Explorer. Consider IE 7 if there is a particular security update that will not allow the website to work properly then make design function but not DEPENDENT on IE.
10) More information will be given to people completing the request and not asking for more information at this time. We will try and satisfy "more information" after we have selected the appropriate bidders. At that time we will select 3 TOP bidders and then ask them to narrow down their qualifications and answer their questions.
11) Make the website so we can change things and add pages with few difficulties. Server will be a public ISP webhosting company. we will decide based on the requirements that are given to us based on your information