**Property site Spec, using google map api:**
The site will mainly have 4 main bits:
1. Users will search the site for “sale, rental, new homes properties & agent details??.
2. Users can register, and be able to save property details, also sign up for property updates, or even sell a “private property??
3. Agents can register, and add properties to the site, they will be able send emails to users (news letter) through the system, get stats on how many users have viewed there properties, how many details have been printed, and search facility to there own website (upgrade, which will need to be switched on by admin) more..
4. Admin: the site admin will monitor hits, approve agent’s registration, check pass words, and norm stuff.
See this link to see how the google map will plot the data: <[url removed, login to view]>
Also see the attached image on the email.
**Then once you click on the property details, you will see the property details with a map next to it.**
**And that’s it!**
**To get an idea of what details will be involved; the proposed project will be similar to the following site:**
<[url removed, login to view]>
**Also the look I like is mix between google, [url removed, login to view] and**
**<[url removed, login to view]>. The look should be clean, and bandwidth and web space should be taken into consideration, like the above examples.**
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
all browsers on the net..