My project involves building a relatively simple website (desktop and mobile version) which has the following elements. I will be providing all the content that goes into the website. Please provide samples of past work if you are interested in this project. I would be happy to discuss this further via email/phone/video chat.
• A main page, which scrolls to 3 short sections: a “title” section, an “about” section, and a “contact us” section. The menu on top of the page would include “home”, “about”, “login/register”, and “contact us”.
• A login/registration window. During registration, user will be asked for full name, email address, password and a simple two question survey about their profession. This info will be saved in the user profile which can be edited by the user after they log in.
• After login, the user will come to a page where they can switch between viewing a list of companies (“technology” page) or a list of publications (“publications” page)
• The “technology” page will show a tiled view of companies. Each tile would contain company logo, company name and 3 tags describing the company. The user will be able to filter the list of displayed companies (tiles) based on 3 filters. When the users click any tile, they will be shown a few additional details about the company in a table row. I will provide all the content, including the tags/filters. The content should be connected to a database so that I can readily add or modify content (e.g. expand list of companies over time).
• The “publications” page will show a table of publications (Year, Journal, Title, Authors, and Abstract Text) on the left, and a graphic. The graphic will show the top 5 universities ordered by number of publications from that university. The user will be able to filter the list of publications based on up to 3 filters. The graphics should also update accordingly. I will provide all the content, including the filters. The content should be connected to a database so that I can readily add or modify content (e.g. add more publications over time).