BUDGET: $50-$150 - Bids over the amount here will be auto-rejected.
READ THE ENTIRE PROJECT BEFORE BIDDING. I WILL NOT PAY UP FRONT! I WILL CREATE ONE MILESTONE, FOR YOUR COMPLETED JOB, MEETING ALL REQUIREMENTS, FOR THE TOTAL OF YOUR BID. ONCE COMPLETE THE MILESTONE WILL BE RELEASED. I WILL NOT PAY FOR A PARTIAL JOB - DO NOT BID IF YOU CANNOT COMPLETE THIS JOB
TIME: THE JOB MUST BE COMPLETED WITHIN 21 DAYS OF ACCEPTING IT. IF IT IS NOT I WILL CANCEL IT AND FIND A MORE ABLE DEVELOPER. THERE ARE EXCEPTIONS TO THIS AS MY DISCRETION, AS LONG AS I SEE GOOD PROGRESS I CAN BE FLEXIBLE WITH THIS REQUIREMENT, WITHIN LIMITS!!
Eshop has a system to create customer groups in "Admin > Sales > Customer Groups", for price discounts using the "Admin > Sales > Discounts" menu. Currently this is done manually by the administrator, meaning I have to go into each "Eshop > Customer > Edit Customer > Customer Group" drop-down list and change it one customer at a time. To make matters worse, Eshop has no method to view customers based on number of orders placed.
I need the system to automatically move customers to a specific pricing group based on number of orders that customer has placed since he became a member of the site.
0 orders - (customer has signed up for a joomla account but has never purchased) = default pricing group. No need to do any work here, as since they have never purchased, they are already in the "Default" group and need no edits to their record.
1-5 orders - Bronze Customer Group
6-20 orders - Silver Customer Group
21-50 orders - Gold Customer Group
So. Requirements are pretty simple.
1. Create an installable, stand-alone component for joomla to do the functions required. This means it is installed and not part of Eshop, and can be installed to any Joomla site running Eshop WITHOUT MODIFYING ANY ESHOP CORE FILES!!! This means you will hand over to me a component which i can install into a working Eshop Joomla site and it will do all the required functions. You will not be working on a live site, modifying my live files. I will however setup a test install of both Joomla and Eshop so that you can test your component while you are working on it.
2. The component needs a database query which will use the customer ID in Eshop database tables, regardless of the table_prefix (it should work on all sites, no matter the prefix, as long as Eshop is installed) and count the total number of orders placed by customers.
3. a tab or page to display a list of all customers in each customer group using a drop-down menu of the customer groups which have been created in Eshop.
3. Change the "customer group" of each customer in Eshop database table to a specific customer group based on total orders placed.
4. Admin Must be able to edit the query to change the default number of orders required for each group using a menu page for the component #1 above using an integer field, not a drop-down list. for instance, a box i can type in "10" instead of a drop-down list of 1-10, as these numbers may change in the future and go above 100 or more, and this would create just too large a drop-down list. In other words, I would need to be able to enter a "total orders placed minimum" and a "total order placed maximum" and select from a drop-down list of Customer Groups and have all those customers who fall in the "total orders placed" range moved to the selected customer group in the database. The component should also display the current settings. For instance, i should be able to see the total orders placed minimum and maximum currently assigned to each customer group.
5. This query would only run if I manually triggered (using a button) it from the component page in #1 above, but would GLOBALLY change all users in the database to the selected Eshop customer group based on the integer# of total purchases made. So there is no need to build a form where i select specific customers.
I know Eshop of giangdt of joomdonation. Relevant Skills and Experience Good joomla and its extensions Proposed Milestones $175 USD - to complete this project