We are looking for an individual or a team with php/ajax/bootstrap experience to do the following task:
- After logging into a website (check if user has logged in and has the correct privilege) the login page is currently working but the page that shows after needs to have the design implemented using the template,
- Using the Modern admin template's UI elements, components and design as well as the current database structure and functions on PHP files, create a page that will check whether the logged in user is in the correct rights group and then allow uploading an excel file which will be parsed and its contents written to a database table.
This page must have a sidebar as well and use the vertical-modern-menu-template.
Sidebar contents will be user rights dependent as well, you can add 2-3 for now just as placeholders.
We are using the Modern Admin Template (bootstrap) as such all pages must use the elements/components provided by the Modern Admin Template.
- The excel file has over 1041 columns of mostly text/varchar columns, with 1-2 to 100+ rows of data, all of which must be uploaded,
- Once uploaded, display the uploaded data on a table using the the actual name of each field (taken from a separate table called fullfieldnames),
- Make sure the fields that have the text Time_Allowed on them are displayed as number of minutes and amounts are displayed in their proper format,
- If another file is uploaded with the same Job No. (first field), then inform user that this is a dupe,
- If file cannot be imported due to mismatched field names the user must be informed of this,
- There must be no console errors or alerts/console logs/errors (file not found, script, etc.),
- The page must be responsive,
Upon successful upload of the file, log the following:
- The user who uploaded, time uploaded, corresponding job number into the changelog table.
- Code MUST be clean, follow best practices, documented and done with future development in mind,
- This must work on a Windows Server 2016 with IIS 10 installation, if any changes or additions are needed to the server (such as [login to view URL] modification, installation of node.js, etc.), details for this must be provided to me within 2 hours from start of work.
The database with the changelog, users, import, field names privileges and options as well as the template needed will be provided for ease of development.
The selected freelancer/team will have the opportunity to work on other aspects of this project for the next several months (4+ months) if this work is done with quality and clean/documented code with future development in mind and if the price is reasonable.
Please provide a fair price and note that this must be completed within 4 to 6 hours without errors in the import and display of imported data. Please do not bid if you cannot complete this within 4 to 6 hours from project award time as otherwise no payment given, only bid if you agree to this condition.
If you have any ideas for a better system due to the number of columns it can be modified and it will be appreciated as well.
Feel free to ask any questions you may have before accepting this project to make sure it's as clear as possible.
이 프로젝트의 입찰 현황은 다음과 같습니다. 입찰자: 7명, 평균 입찰가: $218
⭐Dear client.⭐ [login to view URL] This is my preview work. This is similar to your job. If you are interested in my job, let's discuss the project in detail. Best regards.
I know how to use PHP and also I create and design web application depending on what task is needed and lastly I do have an experience in terms of creating database.