I would like to pay a coder to consult with me about becoming a coder. I have been a webmaster for 8 years and have recently sold our business. I am considering taking a coding bootcamp course offered by Georgia Tech and my goal will be to build my own applications and do freelance work.
I will be 51 by the course end. I am a young 51 (I don't look like your grandfather.) At my age, it may be difficult to find full time work competing against younger candidates. However, I am very competitive and I have a lot of experience building and marketing websites.
I will pay a US coder his or her hourly rate to discuss with me, with brutal honesty, by phone the following subjects:
- Am I too old to enter the workplace market
- Can I earn decent money working freelance?
- Are bootcamp coding camps worth the money?
- languages and coding techniques I should focus on for freelance work
- To look at the course I am considering and give an honest assessment
- Give any good advice that you think I should know
I will pay by the hour, and I may call upon you in the future for help with the course that I am taking should I need additional help.
이 프로젝트의 입찰 현황은 다음과 같습니다. 입찰자: 30명, 평균 입찰가: $55 (1시간 기준)
hi i can give you suggestion and advice about coding on freelancer and how it works. i will explain each and everything. i will teach you way to learn coding. send me message for start discussion. thank you.