Build a check out form on a wordpress setup with MySQL db
- Follow the attached design.
- Add browser auto-fill feature (android, chrome...)
- Add captcha protection
- add a phone number/sms with verification code (max 5 sms retires - to avoid spam orders)
- Add data format check (email, phone number, post code)
- Integrate [login to view URL] if possible
- Design a box + shadow around the form
- Add page background (gradient or plain...)
- Add a button to the main menu header that shows a cart+total qty added
Total price is calculated according to the quantity (discounts according to the qty)
The second screenshot is when "transfer" has been selected as payment method.
Design will be supplied asap for the page to be shown when "COD" is selected as payment method.
Design for the product page using the same + - button and "add to cart" button will be supplied asap.
Add 2 confirmation pages for each payment methods after Submission.
Send a confirmation email to the customer (UI design will be given for each payment method).
Send a confirmation email to the admin.
The form is based on: stripe . com/contact/sales