Main table: [login to view URL]
`asset` Free text
`description` Free text
`consequences` Free text
`concerns` Array of "id" from informationsecurityconcerns.sql. Selectable by ticklist of "description" from informationsecurityconcerns.sql. Display "description" as comma separated list when viewing.
`documents` Free Text
`legislation` Free Text
`soa` Two arrays of "id" from "[login to view URL]" and "[login to view URL]" selectable by ticklist of "title". Display "clause - title" when viewing as comma separated list.
`mitigations` Free Text
`probability` value 1-5 as radio buttons, display "definition" from [login to view URL] when editing. Display "value - description" from [login to view URL] when viewing
`impact` value 1-5 as radio buttons, display "definition" from "[login to view URL]" where "type" is "financial" or "informationsecurity" when editing. Display "value - description" when viewing
`owner` Free Text
`reviewdate` Update to current date on edit or click of "reviewed" button
`editdate` Update to current date on edit
`reviewby` "ID" from "[login to view URL]". Display "username" as dropdown when editing. Display "username" when viewing. Dropdown next to "reviewed" button.
`editby` "ID" from "[login to view URL]". Display "username" as dropdown when editing. Display "username" when viewing
`archive` set as "0" for current entries, set as "1" for saved data before a modification
`previousid` array of archived "ID"
Simple table. with dropdown at the top showing "username" from "[login to view URL]" to select who is editing/reviewing
Asset - description - consequences - concerns - impact - probability - score(1) - owner - last reviewed(2) - last edited(3) - archive (5) - Reviewed(4)
1. Multiply "impact" and "probability" values (1-25). This can be done either by PHP from the database values or a new database column can be added to the table to store it
2. Display "reviewdate" and "username"
3. Display "editdate" and "username"
4. Button to mark as reviewed
5. Link to display all archived rows for this entry
Only show unarchived entries in main view.
Conditional formatting based on "score". Categories are 1-2 (green), 3-8 (light green), 9-12 (light yellow), 13-19 (light orange), 20-25 (light red). Colours must be hex codes.
Secondary conditional formatting to colour row as light orange when "reviewdate" is more than 300 days but less than 365 days ago, and colour light red when "reviewdate" is more than 365 days ago. This should override the score conditional formatting.
As described in table. Must be able to edit without page refreshes (jquery preferable) by double clicking on a cell in the displayed table. Prompt to select user from top dropdown.
Old entries must be archived if the "editdate" is not "today". If the editdate is "today" do not archive the old entry and just make the changes.
1. Prepared statements for insert/update, connection and read queries
2. PDO database connection
3. Compatible with PHP 7.3 to 7.4
4. Do not break into and out of PHP. Have a single php block at the top of the script. Create and modify the table using PHP. Minimal static HTML.
5. Table can be generated using <table> or <div>. If <div>, CSS file must also be written.
6. Script must be able to view and modify existing data and add new rows for project to be complete.
7. No PHP frameworks (laravel, cakephp, etc) are to be used.
Expected price will be under £100.
이 프로젝트의 입찰 현황은 다음과 같습니다. 입찰자: 45명, 평균 입찰가: £131
Dear Sir, This looks doable, we offer GBP7/hour and bidding for 10 hours for now, if we will require more time, will update you in advance. We can start on an immediate basis. Thank you. - Prakash WeTheDevelopers
Hi I am an expert programmer with an experience oi more than 8 years. I have gone through all your description and I can create such standalone script for you without using any framework as you mentioned