Somehow my original project got deleted (by accident). So this is a repost.
I have a python scrip that scraps [login to view URL] for flights.
The script takes the following arguments:
a) Airports I want to visit
b) Start date for trip
c) End date for trip
d) start airport for trip.
The script then calculates the best (=cheapest) route I can take from starting airport to visit the other airports and in the end back to the starting airport.
Things to correct with the script:
1) Save the scrapped flightdata to a file, and only check expedia if the flight is not on file or older than 24 hours
2) Currently the script only works if airports to visit < days between start and end. However I also want to have a list of many airports and only few days, and the script should then output the cheapest airports to visit.
3) If number of days > airports the script currently distributes the days so that I stay at each airport for the samte time. (for instance 2019-10-01 to 2019-10-10, AMS, ATH, startin point:muc the Script outputs "MUC->AMS(10/01/2019)(121$) AMS->ATH(10/05/2019)(111$) ATH->MUC(10/10/2019)(106$) -> SUM: 338$" even though the cheapest version might be for instance with the flight AMS->ATH on 2019-10-6 instead ot 2019-10-5) It should find the cheapest route, not the one where the days are distributed equally.
4) Output all routes to a file (csv or wathever is fine)
5) Have the (minimum!) number of days at each destination as an argument. So for instance stay at each airport for 1, 2 ... days.
이 프로젝트의 입찰 현황은 다음과 같습니다. 입찰자: 5명, 평균 입찰가: €26
Entrust your project to an experienced professional. Reap the benefits of a fast yet reliable service. Contact me so I can help you complete this python scraping project according to your needs.