1. Write a brief introduction to the topic.
2. Present at least one argument for your view.
3. Justify the premises.
4. Present an objection to your argument. Put yourself in the shoes of someone who disagrees with you.
5. Respond to the objection. Try to convince your reader that the objection fails.
6. Present at least one argument for an opposing view.
7. Present a justification for the most controversial premise(s) of your opponent’s argument.
8. Raise an objection to your opponent’s argument. Try to show that your opponent’s argument is unsound/uncogent.
9. Show why the arguments for your position outweigh the considerations for the opposing position.
10. Provide a conclusion for the paper
Abortion, Euthanasia, Capital punishment or punishment in general, The war in Iraq, the war in Afghanistan, war in general, Antiterrorism measures, Pornography, Religion and ethics, Animals, Downloading copyrighted material off the Internet.
More information will be given upon request.
I have read the guidelines of your work, i believe i can provide you with the best quality of work you are anticipating from this [login to view URL] give me a chance to show you the best i can do at your service.
이 프로젝트의 입찰 현황은 다음과 같습니다. 입찰자: 32명, 평균 입찰가: $50
I have perused through the requirements of the projects. Based on the requirements, I feel comfortable that I can work on it and deliver a well thought out report. Consider my application.
Bid Summmary I'm really interested in the project since it's my area of expertise. I'm sure we can work together. I have read and understood the project guideline. Please check my completed projects & samples
Bid Summmary Hi, I have read through the requirements for this project and as a highly experienced and versatile academic writer, I want to assure you that I will provide you with top-notch and non-plagiarized