(2) Innovation report on Apple - Must have a business degree / an academic
An innovation paper to be written on Apple Inc. and founders Tim Cook and Steve Jobs. You must understand the importance of innovation.
We need to articulate the role and importance of innovation and demonstrate an understanding of the challenges individuals face in creative processes and develop strategies to overcome these.
questions you should utilise your knowledge of organisational
culture and the mind of the innovator.
1. What is it about this business that makes it innovative?
2. How does this innovativeness manifest itself?
3. How is it fostered within the organisation?
4. Does it rely on one innovative person, or fostering an innovative culture?
How is this done?
5. What is it about this organisation and/or person that makes
the business innovative?
6. Has the innovativeness of the organisation changed over time (e.g. it may have
initially revolved around one person but grown to encompass
wider organisational innovation)?
I will provide drafted points, some research and the innovation process including academic power points. The paper must refer to innovation articles and academic evidence to support the paper. We also require utilising true and factual information. APA / HARVARD REFERENCING IS A MUST.
I am looking to have someone ongoing, this will be based on the review of the first paper and depending if we work well together. So please let me know if you are interested.
이 프로젝트의 입찰 현황은 다음과 같습니다. 입찰자: 19명, 평균 입찰가: $110
Hello, I am a research essays, expert writer. I am certain I will deliver top notch quality research article for you. Please hire me as I offer the best experience here on freelancer.com. Regards, David