Primary Project, Location Haryana, West Bengal, Hyderabad, Maharashtra, Gujarat, In India
Application Development for Debian LINUX based OS:
1) A large database handling capacity on Linux Server/ Windows Server.
2) Graphical User Interface much like File Explorer in Ubuntu with stable File Search Option,
User shall search and explore documents and their contents from Uploaded files in database.
Multi Tier File Management System, like Directory management for every file, and Individual access rights control.
Per User rights and duration control,
Renewal of User profiles based on Secured Key.
3) Profile Rights Management rests with Administrator,
4) Data Upload ( Scanned Document Pages in readable pdf) with provisions for Keywords, Metadata, Excerpt from the scanned page, Author Name, Department Name and/or Document Date.
5) Should be able to login through Intra/ Internet and run on all browsers or popular Desktop and Mobile Browser (Viewer Rights Only) in through secured network access.
6) Login and Data upload should be signed and encrypted by Class II and Class III Digital Signature Certificates as approved by NICSI.
7) Real time login and transaction data to be retrived per user per document to check changes made.
Choice of Database – MariaDB, MySQL or HADOOP suggest.
Choice of Technology – Java, ASP.NET or Python suggest
N.B. - “No hard wiring the code” .
“Complete testing shall be done before approval and any bugs found during our testing shall be penalized”.
Cost / Budget : As per Industry standard