I have two XML files that lists all commands and frases for a website (CMS) to allow users to change between English and Spanish. The Spanish file has been translated but not by a native speaker, then some of the sentences do not make sense and need to be adjusted. This work has to be done by a native Spanish speaker and the final file needs to should be as "neutral" as possible, it means that those instructions will make sense to people from Mexico or from Argentina (as possible).
Example of something that needs to be adjusted:
-Keys to access the alumni relations?
-¿Llaves para tener acceso a las relaciones de alumnos?
You will work with both XML files and provide a "clean" Spanish file as final product. Size of XML files is aprox. 280 KB and about 1.800 sentenses, many will be fixed by changing only one or two words:
- Keys to access the business directory.
- Llaves para manejar el directorio comercial
will be corrected like this:
- Llaves (o claves) para administrar el directorio (de negocios)
Please ask any questions, I am looking at having this work done in about one week.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
Windows XP / Vista