We are looking for an experienced and creative video editor to create engaging and captivating content to highlight the advantages of our products which will lead to the conversion of sales.
We are an e-commerce general store that sells miscellaneous trendy (but highly useful) products. The target audience is always changing depending on the product.
We will provide you with the name and link of a product and your job will be to find video content (on Youtube/Google), download them, edit and mix them to create a single 30-50s powerful video ad for Facebook and Instagram.
Click the link below for an idea of what we’re looking for:
[login to view URL]
Example of a project:
1. You will be given a product.
2. Do your own research on the product (what it is, its benefits and features, and how to use the product effectively). Write a creative script based on those 3 criteria- must be short, straight to the point.
3. You then need to find EXISTING content on the specific product online; whether it be on Youtube, Facebook, Google etc.
4. From the existing content, choose clips from those videos that match with the script you've written.
5. Combine your chosen clips and the script you’ve written into a single video that flows seamlessly.
6. Add royalty-free music that compliments the video and target audience.
7. Choose an attention-grabbing thumbnail.
8. We will get a copywriter to edit the video script and you are to finalise the video.
Skills & Experience:
1. Extensive knowledge of Premiere Pro.
2. Fluent English with great writing skills.
3. Exceptional attention to detail.
4. Flexible availability.
5. Great sense of judgment.
6. Experience with advertising content is preferred.
7. The ability to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines.
Please refer to the files attached to this job post to see what we are looking for. If you think you're a great fit for this role, please message me and provide me with your portfolio that is relevant to this job post.