DEADLINE: 24 hours!!
Thank you for your time.
We are a design agency and have been let down by 2 developers on a WordPress WooCommerce project and are now **3 days behind** on important due date and URGENTLY seeking a TALENTED developer for some customisations to a WooCommerce checkout as well as a handful of other small tasks.
The website address is: [login to view URL]~bladnoch
1. Customise the Checkout (see design attached).
2. Create a Login/Checkout screen to show between the Cart and Checkout for logged-out visitors (see design attached)
3. Fix the Quick buy popup here [login to view URL]~bladnoch/au/shop. It should be showing the Add To Cart form, not Where to Buy (see screenshot attached)
4. Vertically centre the quick buy popup (see the screenshot attached, space above and below the product info should be even)
5. Add the ability to filter posts by category as per the design attached (All, Press, Lifestyle, Learn etc). This functionality already exists for Elementor's Portfolio widget see the example here [login to view URL]~bladnoch/example/ but not its Archive widget. I wonder if we can copy that functionality somehow?
1-4 we need completed ASAP (ideally within a day)
The website is using:
1. WPML for different country locations and currency.
2. Elementor for page layouts
3. OceanWP as the theme
It is important our developer is an expert in WordPress and WooCommerce and can work accurately to the design.
Please let me know if you have any questions.