I require a cryptocurrency created, based on the latest codebase for Bitcoin. This must be fully tested and working before being released. The blockchain keys are to be handed over to me including the Github account from which it is setup.
This is to include;
- Fully working Atomic Swap and Lightning Network
- Masternodes, PoW and PoS
- Block explorer
- Zerocoin Protocol
- Fully working QT wallet for Windows and Mac
- Fully working Android wallet
- Built into the code release of funds into a reserve account, to be utilised for ongoing operational expenses.
- Free airdrops - given to users that post 20 comments per week on Bitcointalk. Software to validate the user has accomplished this task is required.
Ongoing service support is required from your end for the first 3 months and therefore you will receive an ongoing 25% release from the reserve account covering this period (plus an additional 3 months following this period). This is a condition that you will have to agree to if you sign up for this project.